Remington College students, staff and faculty give back to their communities every holiday season.
From Hawaii to Florida, Remington College campuses continue the annual tradition of hosting holiday drives benefit local communities. Each campus chooses its own drive, such as host food, toy, coat, book or any other kind of holiday drive that delivers what the local community needs. Consider the Fort Worth campus, which in 2010 donated an astounding 1,839 books, plus 179 toys to Cowboy Santa. Or note the Remington College – Shreveport Campus, which donated an amazing 2,764 pounds – well over a ton! – of canned and non-perishable foods to the Northwest Louisiana Food Bank.
We are so proud of our Remington College students, staff and faculty, who appreciate the true value of generosity and kindness during the holiday season. No matter how busy or costly their own holidays, year after year they take the time and resources to bring goodwill into the lives of others. Thank you!
In One Year Alone
- 170 Coats for kids
- 2,294 Children's books
- More than 1,300 Toys for Tots
- Over 4,000 pounds of canned goods or non-perishable food items
The 4-1-1 on Remington College
- Who: anyone at all can participate
- What: simple, easy donation at your local Remington College campus
- When: during the holiday season
- How: visit any Remington College campus for the date of the next holiday drive, or call the provided number for more information or to get directions